- Congregational Care
- Bible Study Notes
- General Forms
- Annual Reports
- Photo Gallery
What is PlusOne?
Adding One to the Kingdom
You. Grow. Here.
At Saint Mark we believe you grow in learning, serving, and giving.
All year we have been learning more about how God has called each of us to Celebrate Grace by going out and communicating the Gospel.
God’s Word Says …
Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations [help the people to learn of Me, believe in Me, and obey My words], …”
The next step in our evolution of growth is showing our commitment to Christ by bringing someone else to the faith. It’s what we are calling PlusOne – Communicating the Gospel
- This pivotal moment in our ministry will arm you with the knowledge to share with the unsaved what you’ve learned about the Gospel.
- It will challenge you to invite family, friends, and neighbors to grow with you in the knowledge of the Gospel.
- And it will mobilize all of us to add one more to the body of Christ in the name of the Gospel.
Let’s all become fishers of men!
Make the iCAP Commitment
Know that you are called to share the Gospel as you go through your daily life. Go with the intent to get souls saved.
Acts 20:17-24 (ESV)
God will empower you to share the Gospel when the time is right. Understand that you are not going in your own power, but the power of God.
1 Corinthians 2:1-5 (ESV)
Open yourself up to be used by God to share the Gospel.
Isaiah 6:1-3 (ESV)
Pray about opportunities to share the Gospel with others.
Colossians 4:2-4 (ESV)
Share what you believe.
1. Everybody is guilty of sin.
2. God loved me so much He sent Jesus as a substitute for my sins.
3. Jesus carried my sins to the cross and died to set me free from sin.
4. Three days later, God raised Him from the dead conquering sin for good.
5. One day, Jesus is coming back again to take me to heaven.
Because I believe this, I know my soul is safe for eternity!
How do you start a conversation about the Gospel?
1. Start with building a relationship with that person. If its family or a friend you already a type of relationship, but if it is a stranger find some common ground for the conversation.
2. Ask probing questions without using the words saved and Jesus. You want to know what they believe without telling them what you want to hear.
“You know with all of the crazy things going on in the world, if you were to die today, would you go to heaven?”
If they say yes, ask why?
And if they respond with ANYTHING BESIDES A BELIEF IN JESUS—They don’t understand the gospel!
You have an opportunity to now share it!
If they say no, they wouldn’t go to heaven, you can still share the gospel!
When your PlusOne wants to know more.
1. Invite them to Steps to Growth class and contact Pastor Brodes to find out more.
2. Invite them to attend church with you and register them as your guest.
3. Continue to connect with them on their journey to accepting Christ.
Register Your Guest
Use our Guest Registration Form to let us know you are bringing someone to church so we can help you introduce them to Saint Mark.
GETTING SIGNED UP
MySaintMark is our online community of members. It will allow you to
- Update your information with the church
- Access Ministry Groups
- Communicate with Ministry Leaders and Group Members
- Access the Church Directory
- Give Online and Access Giving History
Online registrations, access to general church forms, and our calendar are also available in this section of our website for your convenience.
Get Registered Today!
- Click on the register button.
- In the new window click sign-up.
- Enter your first and last name. Enter the email address that we most likely have on file. Create a password and re-enter it for confirmation. Then click Create an account.
- You will receive a confirmation email to activate your account.
- Once you have activated your account you can login and complete your profile.
Yes! It’s that easy!
UPDATING YOUR PROFILE
Now that you have access to MySaintMark, you can update your profile. There are two ways you can get to your profile in order to update your information.
Update Your Profile From Your Home Page
To update your profile from your home page, simply click on the Your Profile option and you will be taken to your profile overview where you can view your current information or update your profile, privacy settings or change your email and/or password.
Remember, you have control over every item listed on your profile using your privacy settings. This is set by the individual and not by the church database.
Once you have entered your information, click Save Changes.
Update Your Profile from Your Account Drop-Down Box
You can also access the same account information by clicking on the Account option at the top of your screen at any time. This will take you to the same information and update options as the home page.
NOTE: Any changes you make to your Profile will affect the information that Saint Mark has on file for you.
ACCESSING YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS
As a member of a group, you have control over the information Ministry Group Leaders and other Ministry Group Members can view in your profile. There are a couple of ways to get to your privacy settings as shown in the image below.
To access Profile Privacy Settings do one of the following:
Click Account, then choose Privacy Settings.
Click Home and then choose Privacy Settings.
Make modifications to your privacy settings by dragging the green slider bars in each field to the left or right to select the user groups you want to have access to your private information. For example, in the Address field with the slider at Everyone, both Group Leaders and Group Members can see your full address.
Once you have finished editing your profile, click Save privacy settings.
Note: If you are a member of a ministry group, Group Leaders may view your information; however, your information will be hidden from the public and other ministry group members if you restrict your privacy settings.
To sign up for online giving click on Giving, and then follow the instructions below.
Step 1: If you already have an account, skip to Step 4. If you do not have a login, click Register.
Step 2: Enter your first and last name. Enter the email address that we most likely have on file. Create a password and re-enter it for confirmation. Then click Create an account.
You will receive an email with a link to confirm your email address. Find the email and click the link to continue.
Step 3: Fill in the form with the rest of your information. After completing the form click Save and create account. This will allow us to match your online account with your previously given contributions. If you do not see this form, then the system automatically matched your login info to your current record.
Depending on how you logged in you will see one of two screens. If you do not see the two green buttons below, click Your Giving.
Step 4: Choose to Give Now or Schedule Giving.
Select which fund you want to give to and the amount of your gift. Choose your giving method and enter the corresponding information. When completed, click Continue to go to the confirmation screen.
Select which fund you want to give to and the amount of your gift. Click Continue. Select how often you want the contribution to be given and when it should begin. Click Continue. Finally, choose your payment method and enter the corresponding information. Click Continue to go to the confirmation screen.
Step 5: Click Process the payment/schedule.
Journeying Through Grief
More information about the program – CLICK HERE
Download caregiver application – Stephen Minister Application
Bible Study Notes
|May 2018 – Going While Growing|
|February 28 – Trending|
|February 21 – Four Aspects of Righteousness|
|January 2018 – Grace to Dream|
Vacation Bible School Registration
Click HERE to register your child for the summer experience they won’t forget!
Register your child HERE for the 2018 KAA Kamp.
Send in your graduation information below so we can celebrate you in June.
Care Center Volunteers
The Care Center at Saint Mark will offer free to low cost services to the public beginning in February. The first phase includes health services and employment assistance. Volunteers are needed to assist with check-in and traffic control. The hours of operation will be Monday – Thursday, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
CLICK HERE to Sign up to volunteer with the Care Center.