We are now hiring for the Student Pastor position at Saint Mark.
Full-time Student Pastor
(6th to 12th Grade)
Some of the qualifications for this position requires individual to have strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to relate to many different ages and youth of all types. The student pastor must possess the ability to motivate, connect with students, relate to parents and exemplify strong Christian character. Solid biblical understanding and experience leading student programs with the ability to recruit, train, and supervise other student leaders.
Associate or Bachelor’s degree
We offer a competitive salary, benefits and a flexible schedule.
Extended Description available HERE.
To apply for the position, please provide each of the following items in the same package. Only applicants with the following completed items will be acknowledged and reviewed.
- Cover letter introducing yourself including personal testimony of faith
- Philosophy of Ministry Statement, including answers to the following 2 questions:
- What is your single biggest passion and why is it important to you and the kingdom?
- What is your preferred leadership style relating staff, volunteers, parents, students and youth?
Please send the information listed above via one of the following methods:
- Email DOC or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to: Attention HR Generalist, Saint Mark Baptist Church, 5722 West 12th Street, Little Rock, Arkansas 72204.
- Hand-deliver to Saint Mark Baptist Church Students & Youth Center (Atrium Front Desk) 5722 West 12th Street Little Rock, AR 72204.
Applicant packets must be received by 5pm – July 31, 2018.